LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE “WWW.LISBONSOUNDSOCIETY.ORG”
GENERAL INFORMATION ON “WWW.LISBONSOUNDSOCIETY.ORG” (FORWARD MENTIONED AS WEBSITE)
In accordance with the information duty required by Decree-Law 7/2004, of 7 January, regarding certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the internal market, the general information data is detailed website:
The website and its content are owned by EXOTIC DIMENSION LDA, NIPC 515121258, a limited liability company, headquartered at Estrada da Luz, Nº 28, 8º, 1600-159 Lisboa, with a share capital of 50,000.00 euros.
You can contact us at the abovementioned address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Accessing and using this website gives the visitor the status of user. This means that the user accepts the conditions of use in force at all times and undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents of the website and to strictly observe and comply with what is provided in this notice and in the applicable rules.
Thus, the user undertakes to:
1) Provide true information on registration data and keep it updated;
2) Do not broadcast content that is contrary to the law or the dignity of the person; that are discriminatory on the basis of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion or any other personal or social condition or circumstance; or that, in any way, are contrary to law and public order;
3) Lisbon Sound Society reserves the right to make the modifications it deems convenient, adding, modifying or eliminating content or services provided through the website; as well as to withdraw any contribution or comment that contravenes the rules previously described.
4) Lisbon Sound Society will not be responsible in any case for the opinions of the user through the participation tools offered by the website.
Lisbon Sound Society respects your right to privacy. The requested data are intended for the provision of the service requested by you, with no personal data being collected that are not necessary for the provision of the service or without your consent.
Lisbon Sound Society, through the forms that it makes available to the user, can compile the personal information collected in order to adapt its commercial offers to its requests in order to offer a more personalized and effective service: name and surname, sex, date of birth, address and e-mail address and telephone number.
The user provides the information requested voluntarily. The refusal to provide the requested information has, as a sole consequence for the user, not receiving information adjusted to his preferences.
By checking the corresponding option, the user expressly and freely accepts that their personal data will be treated by Lisbon Sound Society for the following purposes:
Offer you the best browsing experience.
Contact the user in case there is any impact on the contracted service.
Answering user queries.
Send commercial communications to the user.
Lisbon Sound Society, as responsible for the file and the processing of personal data, is obliged to keep professional secrecy regarding all data as well as to keep them, obligations that will still exist after the user's relationship with Lisbon Sound Society is finalized.
Lisbon Sound Society guarantees at all times to the user the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, limitation, deletion, cancellation, portability and opposition on the personal data provided, by writing to A Lisbon Sound Society, (Avª Conde Valbom, (Nº 100, 1050-070 Lisboa) or through the email address (email@example.com).
Gigs em Casa as data controller:
- ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out within the scope of the purposes for which it was collected or for purposes compatible with those;
- collects, uses and preserves only the personal data necessary for the purpose in question;
- does not transmit any personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- handles personal data for legally provided purposes or for the provision of services at your request.
Cookies are files sent to the browser through a web server in order to record the user's activities during their browsing time.
Cookies that use the website only associate anonymous users and their computer without being able to provide personal data on their own. Cookies do not retrieve personal information that allows the identification of a specific user.
The cookies that use this website are always temporary and, in no case, allow more than a year of surveillance.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This site is owned by Exotic Dimension, LDA.
The intellectual and industrial property rights, the rights to exploit and reproduce this website (pages, screens, information, appearance, structure and design, source code, audio and software files, as well as the links) are owned, have been assigned or are licensed, a favor from Exotic Dimension LDA.
The designation, design and logos that make up this website are duly registered trademarks. Its misuse can be sanctioned according to the current legislation.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are highlighted and the user can respect them in any case.
The user can download contents from the site, copy or print only for his / her personal / private use.
It is forbidden to reproduce, publicly communicate, distribute, assign or transmit, modify or delete information, content or advertisements on the website, save prior, express and written Lisbon Sound Society.